top of page

P I L O T   L I C E N S E

Recreational Pilot’s Certificate is the ideal starting point for Pilot Training. Starting your flight training in a Light-Sport Aircraft (LSA) is the most efficient and cost-effective route for learning to fly. Whether you’re training for fun or for a career in aviation, your Recreational Pilot Certificate should be your first goal. 


The new legislation recognises the Recreational Pilot Certificate (RPC) as the equivalent to a Recreational Pilot License. The hours in a light-sport aircraft count directly towards a Recreational Pilot License (RPL), Private Pilot License (PPL) and towards a Commercial Pilot License (CPL). This makes Aeroviation a great place to start.


3 months  : Classes will be held twice per week

✓ 40 Hours Ground Theory Training

✓ 20 Hours Flight Simulation Training

✓ All Pre-Flight Briefings

✓ Official Aeroviation Certificate of Completion

✓ Student Academic Transcript

✓ Aeroviation Student Pilot Kit

  Aeroviation Student Pilot Kit Includes :  

✓ Aeroviation Student Pilot Bag

✓ Aeroviation Flight Training Manual

✓ Student Pilot Pouch

✓ Aeroviation Student Pilot Uniform

✓ Pair of AV Student Pilot Epaulette

✓ Aeroviation Pilot Metal Wing


Flying sessions will be based on weather conditions

✓ 15 Hours Dual Flight Training

✓ 5 Hours SOLO Training

✓ All Pre-flight Briefings

✓ 1 Hour Official Flight Test with CFI

✓ Lodgement of Certificates to RAAus

✓ Official RAA RPC License/Membership Card

✓ CASA Approved Pilot Log Book

✓ 5 RAAus Theory Exam Papers

  Option of All - Inclusive Package Includes :   

✓ Additional 5 Hours Flight Training
✓ Return Flight on a National Flight Carrier
✓ Return Inflight On Board Meal
✓ 25/30 KG Check - In Baggage
✓ 7 KG Carry On Baggage
✓ Tourist Visa for Singaporeans
✓ Travel & Medical Insurance
✓ Return Airport Transfer
✓ Accommodation in a 4 - Star hotel
✓ Daily Transportation to Flight School

What can I do with the RPC License?

The RPC allows you to fly within 25 nautical miles of your departing airport with a maximum take-off weight of 600kgs and take up to 1 passenger

What is the difference between RPC & RPL?

The Recreational Pilot Certificate (RPC) is a pilot license issued by Recreational Aviation Australia (RAAus) whereas the Recreational Pilot Licence (RPL) is issued by CASA. The RPL allows you to fly any aircraft up to 1500kgs and carry up to 3 passengers. 

What are the pre-requisites for this program?

No prior knowledge is needed, although preferred. Students must be able to read and understand English fluently. Students must be at least 15 years old when they proceed to Phase 2 with medical requirements equivalent to obtaining a motor vehicle license. 

How long do I need to be in Australia?

We recommend a minimum of 16 - 18 days. This includes additional days for unforeseen circumstances like weather.

P  A  S  T     G  R  A  D  U  A  T  E  S

bottom of page